Friday, July 22, 2016

Welcome Newcomers!

It seems as if we have had a recent spike of visitors. Now, I have no idea how or why, but apparently this site has been advertised with some advertising website I've never been on. It is showing people coming from all sorts of popular sites, such as the one and only Cookie Clicker.

Well, I guess I better welcome y'all! This is a little blog I set up in my free time. We basically just compile a bunch of fun things to explore. If you like cute text/ASCII art, you're in the right place. We got text art, text emoticons, cool fonts, unicode symbols, and much more! View all of our pages here!

Have fun exploring, newcomer!

1 comment:

  1. This is only the internet My organization is choosing all around you. Kudos in your webpage, We add your email your blog. health magazine

    ReplyDelete